Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Jobs: 2018-19 Edition

Featured Replies

Open:

Bourbon County.

Estill County.

Graves County.

Great Crossings (New Scott County High School).

Green County.

Jackson County.

Middlesboro.

Scott (Covington).

Shawnee.

Waggener.

Whitley County.

 

Filled:

Boyd County - Evan Ferguson.

Atherton - Coach Walker resigned/retired

I went off someone else's info about Waggener and I apologized for being wrong.

 

I have been told by sources inside Waggener that Waggener is NOT open.

You left Dayton off the list.

Thought I heard it was. Thanks.

 

Amazing how much that school has grown. 20 years ago they were a 2A school and now a 6A (and, paired up w Male).

I had forgotten they were heading to 6a. Yikes. Wasn't Settles, at Boyle Co, the head man there when they played Bell in 2008?

Doug Preston was the head man there when they played Bell.

I had forgotten they were heading to 6a. Yikes. Wasn't Settles, at Boyle Co, the head man there when they played Bell in 2008?

 

Current Franklin-Simpson Coach Doug Preston was the coach at Bullitt East in 2008. They lost to Bell when they couldn’t make a 2 point conversion late to force overtime. FS won it this year by keeping Johnson Central from making a 2 point conversion to force overtime. Full circle for Coach Preston.

That's right. Settles has gone on to Lincoln County that year. My bad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.