Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU at Cincinnati Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Cincinnati
      78%
    • Northern Kentucky
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Norse are heading to UC tomorrow night, which I think is awesome. I love seeing that NKU is getting the chance to play a meaningful game against another D-1 Tri-State team.

 

Do the Norse have a chance?

 

I'll be there working.

Have to think this is UC's game to lose, but if the Norse can get hot from 3 who knows.

Only chance NKU has is if they catch UC looking ahead, build a big 1st half lead, and then hold on for dear life in a crazy 2nd half. Otherwise, UC by 10 or more seems most likely.

UC will/should win it, but NKU can keep it pretty close, a la the UCF game.

I will be there as well. Its awesome to see my alma mater play some bigger D1 competition as MJ stated. I think it will be a close game, NKU will give them fits, but more than likely UC will come out on top. I am hoping MacDonald has a big game.

I am curious what the spread will be set at.

 

You should be able to find it tonight around 6:00 from some books, and I expect it to be around 8-9 points.

You should be able to find it tonight around 6:00 from some books, and I expect it to be around 8-9 points.

 

Vegas has it 10.5.

If you believe UCF and UC to be relatively close then NKU has a real chance here. NKU shot terribly against UCF and hung around. UCF had much more size to give NKU trouble. UC is coming off of a game across the country on Saturday evening. Yes, UC is the favorite and SHOULD win but NKU has much more than a punchers chance.

Super excited about this game, go Norse!

Is this Titanic struggle on the Boob Tube?

 

I believe it's on Fox.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.