Broncos 24 Bengals 10

I thought Driskell did ok not great with the Bengals very conservative game plan. He made some really good throws into small windows we dont see much of around here. However he then also has a very stupid play and just throws the ball up for an interception. So not great not bad.

I hope the Bengals come out and be aggressive the rest of the year. They are basically done now. So literally nothing to lose. Cut him loose and see what happens.

Actually, it was a game we were in for a lot longer than we have been for a while. That was at least interesting. I agree, the muffed punt really hurt, but not capitalizing on Bronco fumble early in the fourth was the nail in the coffin.

Driskell was just OK, but he hung in there. He threw some bullets, but you could really tell he holds the ball much longer than AD, but that is experience.

Overall, about what I expected. I think they may not win another, unless the Steelers sit everybody week 17, if their seed is determined.

Actually, it was a game we were in for a lot longer than we have been for a while. That was at least interesting. I agree, the muffed punt really hurt, but not capitalizing on Bronco fumble early in the fourth was the nail in the coffin.

Driskell was just OK, but he hung in there. He threw some bullets, but you could really tell he holds the ball much longer than AD, but that is experience.

Overall, about what I expected. I think they may not win another, unless the Steelers sit everybody week 17, if their seed is determined.

Sometimes I don't think it's the worst thing in the world that a guy doesnt throw the ball right away to basically first read all the time. Driskell spread the ball around to a bunch of guys today and had some very nice throws to Boyd down the seam, where he put it in tight windows.

So I agree not great by any means. But I liked the potential I seen in him, especially once he does get more experience as you said. I would like for them to not play conservative and see what he can do. They literally have nothing to do.

With that said when have they even attempted a true deep pass in the last month and a half? Both Dalton and Driskell today haven't really let it rip down the field at all on true deep balls.

It truly is UNBELIEVEABLE just how bad the Bengals SP have been this year, really just can’t think of an adjective to describe how bad they’ve been.

Special teams is a straight disaster. Special teams is also the reason why dang Core is still on the team. He dropped at least 3 more passes today. Yet he keeps playing. The special teams sucks with him anyways. So at least keep a wr who can contribute in some way on offense if need be.

Special teams is a straight disaster. Special teams is also the reason why dang Core is still on the team. He dropped at least 3 more passes today. Yet he keeps playing. The special teams sucks with him anyways. So at least keep a wr who can contribute in some way on offense if need be.

LOL, he has probably dropped more than he has caught this year hasn’t he?? Seriously!!

Safe to say Ogbuehi, Fischer, Denard, Jackson are all draft busts?

Huh? Ogbuehi and Fisher yes. Dennard and Jackson no, especially Jackson. Dennard when healthy hasn't been that bad, and Jackson last year was one of the best in the NFL, this year in his second season playing hasn't been as good but still not bad. Definitely far from a bust.

The two lineman though, yes are bust big time.

Huh? Ogbuehi and Fisher yes. Dennard and Jackson no, especially Jackson. Dennard when healthy hasn't been that bad, and Jackson last year was one of the best in the NFL, this year in his second season playing hasn't been as good but still not bad. Definitely far from a bust.

The two lineman though, yes are bust big time.

Everyone in the NFL needs to be after linemen playing at the Wisconsin's etc. Places with a more traditional offense. They get these big guys that they think should pan out because they haven't given up any sacks in 4 years, etc, but the offense they were in is high tempo and doesn't require holding a block. If you watch the difference one linemen actually drive or mirror blocks and the other is just momentarily in the way.