December 4, 20187 yr Fixed that for ya. Not something to make light of especially since one doesn't know for sure until the person has passed and the brain can be analyzed.
December 4, 20187 yr Not something to make light of especially since one doesn't know for sure until the person has passed and the brain can be analyzed. I agree with this 100%, but I meant the fix. He is what they want out of football. He has to be the poster child for what (we believe) causes CTE in football players.
December 4, 20187 yr I agree with this 100%, but I meant the fix. He is what they want out of football. He has to be the poster child for what (we believe) causes CTE in football players. I was at the game Sunday. Even when Burfict tries to lead with his shoulder, his head also makes secondary contact with the player or the ground.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.