Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 UNCG 61

Featured Replies

Big difference in defense in the 2nd half. I think as the season goes on this will look more and more like a good win.

What's going on between Cal and Nic Richards?

 

I think Richards is a liability and isn't improving so Cal is trying to motivate him.

Nick Richards needs to man up. It's all mental and attitude with that young man. He's at a crossroads in his BB career. He better wake up. Cats need him as well.

Cal the Great will get it all worked out!

I finally got around to watching the game last night. I really like what we've been seeing out of EJ Montgomery. He seems to provide a nice energy off the bench.

 

I am not sure what this team would look like without Reid Travis.

I finally got around to watching the game last night. I really like what we've been seeing out of EJ Montgomery. He seems to provide a nice energy off the bench.

 

I am not sure what this team would look like without Reid Travis.

 

I do and it scares me. Hope they can find another grad transfer like him for next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.