UC / UCF Updates

Kentucky Windage

That's a bullcrap call on Ridder's fumble. Total BS.

The worst call by an official I have seen all season. Ridder reaches out while laying on the ground, pulls the ball into his arm and is crading it just like a ball carrier would with a UCF player on top of him. Ruled down by contact on the field so there must be something obvious to overturn the call. Unexplainable what the ref saw that allowed him to overturn the call. Herbstreit and Fowler are mystified. Calls like that will be the end of replay review. If replay officials are going to be that bad, may as well not review plays.

That's a bullcrap call on Ridder's fumble. Total BS.

Yeah...totally awful call. Also, according to the letter of the law, how is that not targeting? Leading with your helmet, right into the ball carrier's face? Not gonna change the outcome, but still pretty hard to understand that whole sequence.

The worst call by an official I have seen all season. Ridder reaches out while laying on the ground, pulls the ball into his arm and is crading it just like a ball carrier would with a UCF player on top of him. Ruled down by contact on the field so there must be something obvious to overturn the call. Unexplainable what the ref saw that allowed him to overturn the call. Herbstreit and Fowler are mystified.

This is where I'd love for the officials to be required to have a press conference afterwards and directly answer questions with regards to the decisions they made in replay.