Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 64 Cincinnati 56

Featured Replies

Final

  • Author

I was curious to see how Ohio State looked in this one. This was supposed to be a down year for Holtmann’s squad but so far so good.

O-H to the little brothers, holding the Buckeye state signs.

  • Author

It really is sort of amazing that these programs haven’t scheduled a matchup in 100 years. Regardless of which side is to blame for that, hopefully this becomes a more routine matchup. No reason Ohio State can’t play UC and Xavier on a frequent basis.

Well... the big scoreboard looked nice.

 

Jarron scoreless in 1st half and 20ish in 2nd.

 

Was hard to watch.

I am glad that these two worked it out to play, to me anyway it's a no brainer game to have every season. I thought that UC was going to make the total comeback, possible o.t. in the way it was looking for a while. Both teams are very well coached.This one was a good game to watch,

Place got loud for a little while there. I enjoy working UC basketball games.

I'm so behind on my CBB info this year....What kind of team is expected from the Bearcats this season? I know they lost quite a bit in Clark & Evans.

Enjoyed that this matchup finally happened, as I regularly root for both schools. But, man, that first half was hard to watch. UC was 4-28 in the field at the break? You're not, (nor probably should you) going to win many games shooting 14%. Glad to see things picked up for both squads in the second half.

I'm so behind on my CBB info this year....What kind of team is expected from the Bearcats this season? I know they lost quite a bit in Clark & Evans.

 

UC was a 5 point favorite and I think they are expected to be a tournament team in the 6-9 seed range. Some others that follow a little more closely can correct me if I'm wrong.

Coach Holt is turning into a elite talent developer.

I'm so behind on my CBB info this year....What kind of team is expected from the Bearcats this season? I know they lost quite a bit in Clark & Evans.

 

UC was a 5 point favorite and I think they are expected to be a tournament team in the 6-9 seed range. Some others that follow a little more closely can correct me if I'm wrong.

 

As bad as UC played throughout, they still had a chance to win, down just 4, with 1 minute to play....BUT, outside of Cumberland they have way too many unknowns for me to think they are a tournament team this year. I personally think they win last night if Jarron plays more than 4 minutes of the first half, but fouls are a part of the game and you have to make adjustments. They really struggled offensively with him on the bench. A lot of guys in new roles with inexperience that are going to have to grow up fast for this team to be successful.

 

Having season tickets, I've already prepared myself for a frustrating season that has a lot of ups and downs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.