Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 81 USC-Upstate 50

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad performance, but a bit sloppy and stale at times. The young guns looked solid again. Very high basketball IQ for their age it seems...

  • Author

The freshman looked really good again. Stevenson was two blocks and a rebound away from a triple-double. Second half was a little sluggush, but overall a good tuneup for the regular season opener next week against Miami (OH).

UK needs work in spots and they were made obvious tonight but overall good game and a win is a win.

Not a bad performance, but a bit sloppy and stale at times. The young guns looked solid again. Very high basketball IQ for their age it seems...

 

Bingo. I did not get to see them play their first time out. It seems like a good "group" of talent in that they share the ball, run the floor well, are athletic, etc. I think it has the makings of a very strong core group.

On the flip side, there is no reason Morris didn't decimate this team when he was in. He still looks disinterested to me...

On the flip side, there is no reason Morris didn't decimate this team when he was in. He still looks disinterested to me...

 

Now I'm concerned because the little I saw of the game made me think the same thing about RM.

Now I'm concerned because the little I saw of the game made me think the same thing about RM.

:jump:

Overall, I felt they looked good...The team is definately better with Morris on the court...I thought Stevenson looked good...I wasn't real impressed with Bradley tonight but he still brings alot to the table when hes in there...It appears to me that Crawford has stepped up as far as being a leader on the floor and seems to be much quicker than last year...

On the flip side, there is no reason Morris didn't decimate this team when he was in. He still looks disinterested to me...
Kind of what I was thinking. He looked like he was back in his Freshman days. Last season he honestly provided a spark.
Not a bad performance, but a bit sloppy and stale at times. The young guns looked solid again. Very high basketball IQ for their age it seems...

:thumb: I agree, I think that this years Cats will have a much better chemistry about them and will play as a TEAM. That alone will make them better than last season. The Freshmen imo are looking good and will only get better. The passing of the ball is what jumps out and impresses me the most about this team.

On the flip side, there is no reason Morris didn't decimate this team when he was in. He still looks disinterested to me...

Morris is starting to get under my skin a little also. Everythime he scores he just walks down the floor instead of running. Every time he should dunk it he just lays it in and luckly he didn't miss another one of those little lazy ___ layups tonight. He suppose to be an NBA prospect so he needs to start playing that way. He needs to wake up and quit playing so LAZY, sheww that just kills me:madman: , I wish I had the same oppertunity he has...anyway great win cats!! Stevenson was by far the best player on the floor, much better than Morris.:thumb:

I think Morris is one of the best offensive centers in college basketball. I was unable (live in Louisville) to watch unfortunately but I have no reason not to believe you guys if you say he looked disinterested. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, it might be difficult to get up for an exhibition game BUT

 

Morris has the ability to be a top player. It remains to be seen whether he has the desire. I thought he played well last season and I honestly expect him to be at least ONE notch better this year.

I would start Stevenson at the 5 and move Morris to the 4. This game was sloppy at times but overall not to bad. They get to play for real next week.

I would start Stevenson at the 5 and move Morris to the 4. This game was sloppy at times but overall not to bad. They get to play for real next week.

Yikes. Stevenson looks ahead of schedule, but you're starting him at the 5? Wow...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.