Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rams 29 Packers 27

Featured Replies

Final a very good and entertaining game to watch. I really enjoyed it.

I'm really glad that I didn't need those points from Gurley...:lol2:

 

Good job Rams! 8-0!!!

We were robbed of greatness tonight folks.

Stupid fumble. Surely the Packers have a better kickoff returner than Montgomery.

We were robbed of greatness tonight folks.

 

There was no doubt in my mind that Green Bay was going to drive down and score on that last drive...that said, I'm glad he fumbled.

Really enjoyed watching that game, especially as a fantasy owner with Rodgers and Gurley. Wasn't thrilled with the fumble because I wanted more points from Rodgers, and then Gurley laid down on the five instead of getting the TD. Lost by 3. Sucks.

 

But definitely a fun game. Green Bay's D gave the Rams fits for a while.

Really enjoyed watching that game, especially as a fantasy owner with Rodgers and Gurley. Wasn't thrilled with the fumble because I wanted more points from Rodgers, and then Gurley laid down on the five instead of getting the TD. Lost by 3. Sucks.

 

But definitely a fun game. Green Bay's D gave the Rams fits for a while.

 

I have them both on my BGP team, thankfully I didn't need Gurley's TD or any more points from Aaron.

Really enjoyed watching that game, especially as a fantasy owner with Rodgers and Gurley. Wasn't thrilled with the fumble because I wanted more points from Rodgers, and then Gurley laid down on the five instead of getting the TD. Lost by 3. Sucks.

 

But definitely a fun game. Green Bay's D gave the Rams fits for a while.

Man that’s an absolutely brutal way to lose.

Man that’s an absolutely brutal way to lose.

 

I lost a fantasy playoff game that would have won the championship for me, because of Brian Westbrook for the Eagles taking a knee at the one yard line when he was about to score at the end of the game. I lost by 2 points. It definitely sucks to lose that way, especially since I would have won a few hundred dollars if he scores. I never drafted him again after that haha.

I lost a fantasy playoff game that would have won the championship for me, because of Brian Westbrook for the Eagles taking a knee at the one yard line when he was about to score at the end of the game. I lost by 2 points. It definitely sucks to lose that way, especially since I would have won a few hundred dollars if he scores. I never drafted him again after that haha.

The only thing I have that is remotely similar is I lost out on $100 one time 2 years ago when Calvin Johnson fumbled at the 1 yard line against the Seahawks. The reception and yardage would have won the $100 but he fumbled and I lost. Haha

Did anyone else see DeShone Kizer taunt a Rams WR after he failed to catch a tough ball near the sideline? Kizer gave him a big old incomplete gesture and I couldn't stop laughing. When I saw him do this, I didn't recognize who it was and had to Google #9 for the Packers. When my search came up DeShone Kizer, it instantly became more funny.

Apparently Packers coaches told Ty Montgomery to not bring the ball out and take a knee. He should lose his job for this.

Apparently Packers coaches told Ty Montgomery to not bring the ball out and take a knee. He should lose his job for this.

 

Close enough....He has been traded to Baltimore.

Close enough....He has been traded to Baltimore.

 

#FreeAaronJones

 

Todd Gurley rushing this season:

169 carries

800 yards

11 TDs

 

Aaron Jones career"

125 carries

722 yards

6 TDs

 

Aaron Jones has never had 20 carries in one game.

 

Per @arodgersgoat12 on Twitter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.