Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Big Blue Madness is this Friday night. Who all is going? I will be there.

  • Author
You stalking any freshmen this year, goldie?

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

No I am going after the old guy, Reid Travis #22. I have always liked that #. :D

They televising it on ESPN SEC?

 

I believe so.

  • Author

Ch 27 in Lexington is showing a special from 5:30 - 7:00.

  • Author

We are on our way to Midnight Madness.Excited about seeing former player's. Love the introduction of the players and the dances they do.

Man, I really liked Cal's speech this year. Could tell that he really likes this team.

Man, I really liked Cal's speech this year. Could tell that he really likes this team.

His speaking techniques have gotten better over the years. I can remember when he used to appear nervous and constantly licked his lips or wiped his mouth with a handkerchief.

His dilivery has really improved. It’s almost as if he’s been taking speech lessons.

  • Author
How many people were at BBM? Is this still a hot ticket?

 

They stated last night that there were 20,000 +. The place was electric.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.