Popular Cincinnati Restaurant Owner in Hot Water Over Sexual Remarks

UKMustangFan

S

You really think a guy who has successfully sold multiple restaurants locally would be taken down by a waitress? He is smarter than that despite his appearance.

The long lines outside since he announced that he was “closing” speaks volumes IMO. He knows what he is doing. You may never sell me beachfront property in Nebraska, but he could sell that to someone IMO.

Taken down by a waitress?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put it like this. No doubt the incident pushed the decision to sell now. Smart business move by Terry to publicize the restaurant would be closing and then to sell it. My guess is when it is all said and done he came out ahead financially on the aftermath of the incident.

Will he try to open another restaurant?

I would put it like this. No doubt the incident pushed the decision to sell now. Smart business move by Terry to publicize the restaurant would be closing and then to sell it. My guess is when it is all said and done he came out ahead financially on the aftermath of the incident.

Will he try to open another restaurant?

Some believe he is selling this to his sister but he will keep running it -- their business had fallen off dramatically since the video, and that is a way to keep it in the family.

• 2 weeks later...