Raceland vs. Bye

sidelinedoc

Winner of Raceland vs Bye  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of Raceland vs Bye

Bye has been difficult to block. They seem to score at will.

They've taken some criticism in recent years for scheduling down and playing teams like Raceland. This game shouldn't even be on their schedule. Raceland's primary objective should be to make it out of this one injury free. The best they can hope for is that Bye goes easy on them and puts off the running clock until the 2nd half.

Both teams are always well prepared but it’s a yawner. Bye=tie. The poll should be changed to add a tie option. I plan to attend again this year hoping for a different outcome. Go Rams!

I went last year, it was terrible. Bye didn't bring any crowd and the Raceland crowd was a non-factor. Really disappointed in the atmosphere.

Meant that as a joke, not sure it came out that way.. but anyway... Playing Bye also has some kind of side effect, it is almost like they have healing properties. Any injuries that this week is a good Rx for, Doc?

We are healthy. However, even IF we weren’t, HIPPA laws prevent me from discussing any of them. :)

See! Even when someone has film on Bye, it isn't helpful!!

Bye clearly edits the tapes of them that make it out to not let too much get away. What is sad about this is the fact that Bye won’t even let the other team film them. They keep absolute control of who has what of their game field. It’s in the contract to play everytime. You ask me, Julian needs to step in and do something about this NOW!!!