ABC2

Who wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you include NewCath there were 7 or 8 other ones on really good teams.

I was asking strictly about Cov Cath. The post above inferred Eddie had something to do with freshmen turning into starters as sophomores. That is something that I don't think can be credited to Eddie. That is just God given talent when that happens, especially at CCH. Eddie is a great coach, but everything that happens there isn't attributable to the magical touch of Eddie.

Interesting. What players over the past couple of years started varsity as sophomores?

I said contribute....starting is totally different. 3 of the obvious ones were already mentioned with the Mayer brothers and McGinness. If you want I'll scratch my skull a little bit to name starters.

I was asking strictly about Cov Cath. The post above inferred Eddie had something to do with freshmen turning into starters as sophomores. That is something that I don't think can be credited to Eddie. That is just God given talent when that happens, especially at CCH. Eddie is a great coach, but everything that happens there isn't attributable to the magical touch of Eddie.

That is a small sample size. I think that his entire track record is a better body of evidence.

I said contribute....starting is totally different. 3 of the obvious ones were already mentioned with the Mayer brothers and McGinness. If you want I'll scratch my skull a little bit to name starters.

I also am not sure if you mean a couple of years (the last two as a generality), or during the Frosh win streak which encompasses 5 years. Here is a few I can think of that have started as Sophomores with Eddie at least for a few games, if not full time:

Michael Mayer

Casey McGinness

Lucas Jones

John Lawrie

Zach Allen

Carter Black

Jack Coldiron

Ross Halverstadt

Jacob Shriver

Kam Butler

Grant Dyer

Jack Maile

AJ Mayer

Adam Schneider

Caleb Jacob

I also am not sure if you mean a couple of years (the last two as a generality), or during the Frosh win streak which encompasses 5 years. Here is a few I can think of that have started as Sophomores with Eddie at least for a few games, if not full time:

Michael Mayer

Casey McGinness

Lucas Jones

John Lawrie

Zach Allen

Carter Black

Jack Coldiron

Ross Halverstadt

Jacob Shriver

Kam Butler

Grant Dyer

Jack Maile