Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who has the toughest playoff schecdule in 3A year?

Featured Replies

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2006/fb3a2006.htm

It seems to me that is going to be really tough for region3 and region4.

What are your all thoughts?

I think the winner of Highlands-CovCath and the winner of Bell-Rock both have pretty tough roads through the playoffs.

Both pairs have to play each other. Then Bell or Rock will probably play Johnson Central and CovCath or Higlands will probably have to play LexCath.

I think the winner of Highlands-CovCath and the winner of Bell-Rock both have pretty tough roads through the playoffs.

Both pairs have to play each other. Then Bell or Rock will probably play Johnson Central and CovCath or Higlands will probably have to play LexCath.

I would agree on CovCath and Highlands.

 

Paducah Tilghman and Hopkinsville have it just as tough as Bell and Rockcastle ... each other, with Bowling Green (on the road) awaiting the winner.

For CovCath to win the championship, they may have to beat (assuming no upsets), Highlands, LexCath, Johnson Central, and Bowling Green. I doubt you will find a tougher road than that.

For CovCath to win the championship, they may have to beat (assuming no upsets), Highlands, LexCath, Johnson Central, and Bowling Green. I doubt you will find a tougher road than that.

 

Same with Highlands. 3A is no walk this year for CCH/HHS.

For CovCath to win the championship, they may have to beat (assuming no upsets), Highlands, LexCath, Johnson Central, and Bowling Green. I doubt you will find a tougher road than that.

 

Small edit to your prediction: HHS, LexCath, The Rock, and BG.;) ;)

Small edit to your prediction: HHS, LexCath, The Rock, and BG.;) ;)

 

 

That will work too. :thumb:

For CovCath to win the championship, they may have to beat (assuming no upsets), Highlands, LexCath, Johnson Central, and Bowling Green. I doubt you will find a tougher road than that.

Technically, Highlands would have it a little tougher, since they'd have to beat a distict champ (CCH) in round 2, whereas CCH "only" has to beat a runner-up at home in round 2! :D

Johnson Central has a tough road and will play the teams already mentioned. Boyd, Ashland or Mason, Rock or Bell, Highlands or CovCath, most likely Bowling Green. That will be a tough road.

Technically, Highlands would have it a little tougher, since they'd have to beat a distict champ (CCH) in round 2, whereas CCH "only" has to beat a runner-up at home in round 2! :D

 

Technically the Rock has it even harder playing Bell, 3rd Ranked Johnson Central, 2nd Ranked CCH, 1st Ranked BG.:D :D :D

 

So I guess with equal time we may have come to the toughest road out of the 4 would be Bell on the road at the Rock, on the Road at JC, at home against 2nd Ranked CCH, then 1st ranked BG. Wouldn't want to be Bell.:D :D :D

Technically the Rock has it even harder playing Bell, 3rd Ranked Johnson Central, 2nd Ranked CCH, 1st Ranked BG.:D :D :D

 

So I guess with equal time we may have come to the toughest road out of the 4 would be Bell on the road at the Rock, on the Road at JC, at home against 2nd Ranked CCH, then 1st ranked BG. Wouldn't want to be Bell.:D :D :D

 

Small edit to your prediction: Bell, 3rd Ranked Johnson Central, HHS, 1st Ranked BG.

 

:cool:

Small edit to your prediction: Bell, 3rd Ranked Johnson Central, HHS, 1st Ranked BG.

 

:cool:

 

 

I deserved that one, but really Iam not making predictions I was just laying out the toughest road on paper. I have my own ideas about who is really going to be playing as the weeks progress. I'm not making any predictions but it might not be a bad idea to prepare to go south for the winter if I were you.;)

I'd say everyone's road is just about as equally hard.

 

Bell

Rock

CCH

HHS

LexCath

JC

BG

 

Anyone could play anyone else, the winner will definitely be deserving.

Definitely Ashland, whose only quality regular season win was against Mason Co. The Tomcats would have to get past Mason Co. again and then somehow upset undefeated powerhouse Johnson Central just to get to the probable Rock-Bell Co winner.

...but it might not be a bad idea to prepare to go south for the winter if I were you.;)
I am...right down I-71 to Louisville. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.