Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County @ Frankfort

Featured Replies

Who wins the rematch of the Thumbtack Bowl?

 

Frankfort 47

CC 21

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins the rematch of the Thumbtack Bowl?

 

Frankfort 47

CC 21

:laugh:

FHS wins again,only this time it's sharpened chinstrap buckles!!!

Sheesh! what happened to the good ole days when you just got bitten,

kicked,spit on and poked in the eye!

Seriously,FHS should take care of business-not worry about monkey business

and they will win easily!:thumb:

thumbtack bowl. thats clever. it was ink pens as well. who knows what carrol county will have up their sleeves this time. or should i say in their gloves.

 

Frankfort comes away with the easy win if they play hard.

 

Frankfort 42

Carrol 7

Frankfort 35-7.

Frankfort 48

Carroll Co. 14

Fields and Robinson, both 100+ yards

Ok...what's the deal with the thumbtacks?

 

:thumb:

^

I would love to hear this story as well, but as I wait, I will say Frankfort wins easily 48-14.

Well I will tell you. When we played Carroll 3 weeks ago we had players coming off the field saying they were being stabbed with something,and did have small punture wounds. We had no ideal what it was until on here after the game one of the Carroll posters said they didn't know what we were talking about players putting thumbtacks in their gloves.

Well I will tell you. When we played Carroll 3 weeks ago we had players coming off the field saying they were being stabbed with something,and did have small punture wounds. We had no ideal what it was until on here after the game one of the Carroll posters said they didn't know what we were talking about players putting thumbtacks in their gloves.

 

No one from frankfort said anything about thumbtacks till "......" brought it up.

  • Author
Well I will tell you. When we played Carroll 3 weeks ago we had players coming off the field saying they were being stabbed with something,and did have small punture wounds. We had no ideal what it was until on here after the game one of the Carroll posters said they didn't know what we were talking about players putting thumbtacks in their gloves.

 

That is rediculous. I know virtually all of the CCHS players and coaches and that DID NOT happen. This thread is in jest. We have all probably done some things on the football field that we are not proud of but I cannot see any of the Panther players lowering themselves to such tactics (no pun intended).

  • Author
No one from frankfort said anything about thumbtacks till "......" brought it up.

 

And by the way, I was standing on the Carroll sideline when the officials said that Frankfort was accusing the Carroll players of using thumbtacks so it was "brought up" before now.

"Thumbtack Bowl" WOW!!!:madman:

 

I just do not see Carroll County sticking it to Frankfort in this playoff game.

 

I predict Frankfort 35 to Carroll County's 7.

 

Keep a sharp eye on this one.

 

By the way, I was proud of everything I did on the football field.:banana:

"Thumbtack Bowl" WOW!!!:madman:

 

I just do not see Carroll County sticking it to Frankfort in this playoff game.

 

I predict Frankfort 35 to Carroll County's 7.

 

Keep a sharp eye on this one.

 

By the way, I was proud of everything I did on the football field.:banana:

 

:laugh: Priceless!

I know virtually all of the CCHS players and coaches and that DID NOT happen.

 

As if they'd admit to that? :rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.