Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys 35 Panthers 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atlanta and Dallas with big wins...makes the G-Men's dominating wins over both of those teams look even better.

Atl is playing a little better now then they were then. Romo looked pretty solid tonight. He's way better than Bledsoe.

Atl is playing a little better now then they were then. Romo looked pretty solid tonight. He's way better than Bledsoe.

 

 

:lol: Think it's because they're not playing as good of competition? Might have something to do with it. :thumb:

:lol: Think it's because they're not playing as good of competition? Might have something to do with it. :thumb:

The Falcon's would have beat almost anyone today.

Romo after the game...

 

"I probally wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him."

Romo about Bledsoe

 

Well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If Bledsoe hadnt been playing so poorly then he wouldnt be there....

Hmm... Yeah, Bledsoe got him out of high school and into college then drafted by the Cowboys.

The Falcon's would have beat almost anyone today.

 

 

I don't agree...but that's for a different thread.

 

The Cowboys really whipped the Panthers in Carolina...I'm surprised.

Romo is very agile and with the non-blocking offensive line the Boys have he presents them with the best opportunity to post wins. I hope this is the start to a long winning streak. Although I would still love to see the Boys move way up in the draft and get Troy Smith, who could be the perfect fit for this team.

:lol: Think it's because they're not playing as good of competition? Might have something to do with it. :thumb:
I think the more Romo plays, the better Dallas becomes. Watch out HB20, the boys may end up being a bigger threat with Romo than the Giants care to bargain for. :cool:

 

His first half game against them doesn't matter, it's what he's capable of with some experience under his belt.

I think the more Romo plays, the better Dallas becomes. Watch out HB20, the boys may end up being a bigger threat with Romo than the Giants care to bargain for. :cool:

 

His first half game against them doesn't matter, it's what he's capable of with some experience under his belt.

 

I'm not worried about the Boys. The Giants handled them IN Big D. The next one is in New York where Eli manning and the Giants are 9-2 in their last 11 games there.

I'm not saying that he was trying harder this week, but TO looked downright giddy on the field last night and I think that showed in his stats. The whole team looked much more cohesive. The verdict is still out on whether this game was a "honeymoon" game with Romo, or whether he's the real deal.

 

BTW, did anyone catch Romo's impersonation of Brett Favre during one of the play stoppages? What the heck was that? Just show us the game--I could care less if he does a mean Brett Favre.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.