2018-19 Deer Season

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shooting Thrills!!!! Way to get it done ... went out for a couple hours this morning seen a couple does and turkeys ... hated to leave but so much to do at home ....

Thanks man!

It was the only one I saw, I actually shot and missed the deer the first time. It ran, milled around for a bit then walked even closer. Second shot was on the money.

Btw, I bought lighted nocks for the season...it was really cool being able to tell how the shot was placed right away. First shot, I clearly saw it low. Second shot, clearly saw it punch through the rib cage. Plus, no worries about losing arrows.

Thanks man!

It was the only one I saw, I actually shot and missed the deer the first time. It ran, milled around for a bit then walked even closer. Second shot was on the money.

Btw, I bought lighted nocks for the season...it was really cool being able to tell how the shot was placed right away. First shot, I clearly saw it low. Second shot, clearly saw it punch through the rib cage. Plus, no worries about losing arrows.

I always thought they were stupid when they first came out then tried some. Love them. Congrats on the deer. Way to get it done.