Corbin 28 Danville 10

charlesw88

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The missed call on Hazlett was bad as I thought. I hope he's okay. However, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game because Chase Estep did pretty much whatever he wanted.

I don't think it changes the outcome of the game either, BUT...at that point it was 14-7 Corbin and Danville was in the red zone. If they make that call, doesn't it become an automatic first down? If Danville scores a touchdown there and makes it 14-14, rather than 14-10, it makes things a little more interesting. That was a big no call, in more ways than one.

I don't think it changes the outcome of the game either, BUT...at that point it was 14-7 Corbin and Danville was in the red zone. If they make that call, doesn't it become an automatic first down? If Danville scores a touchdown there and makes it 14-14, rather than 14-10, it makes things a little more interesting. That was a big no call, in more ways than one.

It was a big missed no call but honestly we could play what if's all day. Corbin left alot of points on the field. I just hope the kid is okay. Any word on Hazlett?

Congratulations to Corbin on a great win and to Danville on winning 16 in a row. Estep was impressive last year when I saw him play. I thought he was more impressive than Sizemore so I am not surprised to read about his success.

Did Corbin break out any of their trick plays in this game? They often have a trick play or two in their game plans.

Congratulations to Corbin on a great win and to Danville on winning 16 in a row. Estep was impressive last year when I saw him play. I thought he was more impressive than Sizemore so I am not surprised to read about his success.

Did Corbin break out any of their trick plays in this game? They often have a trick play or two in their game plans.

They ran a halfback pass that worked, but it was called back for a holding penalty.

[ATTACH]66961[/ATTACH]

Here’s a pic of the hit for those of you that can’t tell from the video. They took out the kicker and the QB.

Did the kicker keep going and trip over the defender? From the picture it looks like he's already got his foot back on the ground and the defensive player is by him headed toward the holder.

Did the kicker keep going and trip over the defender? From the picture it looks like he's already got his foot back on the ground and the defensive player is by him headed toward the holder.

Watch the video then take another look at this picture. I think you'll find the answers you seek. This was roughing the kicker 101.