Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 94 Toronto 60

Featured Replies

They looked good in these 4 games but was the competition level a good measuring stick? They pretty much had their way throughout the games. I’m sure going up against high level college opponents will be much different.

 

Gametime,

would you give us your thoughts on what you’ve seen so far? I know you’ve been there and done that when it comes to evaluating talent and potential. You’ve been spot on with your evaluations of UK’s teams in previous seasons imo.

  • Author

I am interested in seeing how things go when foul trouble comes in to play in the regular season. It looks like we have the pieces this year to go to the final four and win a title but it will be interesting.

I am interested in seeing how things go when foul trouble comes in to play in the regular season. It looks like we have the pieces this year to go to the final four and win a title but it will be interesting.

They have so much depth it’s going to be difficult to get them in foul trouble. I mean, he was subbing without any drop off. And this was without 6’11 Montgomery and Baker not playing.

  • Author

I didn't mean the whole team I mostly just meant when some of our shooters get in foul trouble. I know one thing if Travis and Washington can continue to hit the outside shot that will help even better. I know that the team overall will be hard to get in foul trouble, but I'm sure at times there will be 4 and 5 fouls on some players(shooters like herro,johnson, green and so on) which is what I meant by foul trouble. I can't wait for the Duke game.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

They looked good in these 4 games but was the competition level a good measuring stick? They pretty much had their way throughout the games. I’m sure going up against high level college opponents will be much different.

 

Gametime,

would you give us your thoughts on what you’ve seen so far? I know you’ve been there and done that when it comes to evaluating talent and potential. You’ve been spot on with your evaluations of UK’s teams in previous seasons imo.

 

I’m in the middle of covering football camp at UC so I didn’t catch but a few minutes here and there. Biggest thing is the team is MUCH better constructed than a year ago as I said the other night. Guys in different spots with varying skill sets that can play multiple styles is very much a good thing...

They have so much depth it’s going to be difficult to get them in foul trouble. I mean, he was subbing without any drop off. And this was without 6’11 Montgomery and Baker not playing.

 

Why didn’t Montgomery and Baker play?

Why didn’t Montgomery and Baker play?

Montgomery had back spasms and Baker has a knee issue I believe.

Montgomery had back spasms and Baker has a knee issue I believe.

 

It'll be nice to finally see what Baker can bring to the table.

I saw limited minutes of the four games but I really enjoyed watching them move the ball. I didn't see much one on one individuality. That is a positive, love the size and depth.

Montgomery had back spasms and Baker has a knee issue I believe.

 

Thanks

It'll be nice to finally see what Baker can bring to the table.

I hope he gets healthy, but at this point I’m not really counting on anything from him.

I hope he gets healthy, but at this point I’m not really counting on anything from him.

 

We're are in the same boat. In October of '17 he had a "minor knee surgery". Ten months later and he's still not in uniform. I hope he can contribute but this seems like a chronic issue to me.

Really good stretch of games. Team is very talented, deep, and fun to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.