Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 20 Bellevue 19 OT

Featured Replies

Sounds like ANOTHER great game!

 

Congrats to the Dayton Greeeenndevils!!!

  • Author
Sounds like ANOTHER great game!

 

Congrats to the Dayton Greeeenndevils!!!

 

 

It was all the drama you could want and then some.

Congrats to Coach Lickert and the GreenDevils.:ylsuper:

RT 8 is abuzz tonight.

  • Author

Both team scored early in the first quarter to make it 7-7.

 

Stayed that way despite Bellevue moving the ball much better than Dayton.

 

Bellevue could get to the outside consistantly, Dayton could not.

 

Bellevue drove to the 4 yard line just before the half but threw one of I believe 4 INTs in the endzone.

 

Dayton had only one scoring chance in the half and turned in over on downs.

 

Bellevue mounted a great drive and scored with about two minutes to go in the 4th. Missed the PAT wide right. Led 13-7.

 

Terrible Bellevue kickoff out of bounds. Dayton moves the ball mixing pass and run. Scores on a TD pass with 16 seconds left. Misses the PAT wide right. 13-13

 

 

In OT Dayton scores first after a pass interference (legit) and a couple of runs. PAT good (barely).

 

Bellevue scores in OT after facing a third and 10 and a 4th and five on a TD pas over the middle.

 

Goes for two and is stopped right at the goal line on a run.

 

Greendevil fans go nuts, Bellevue players lay in the mud. The drama that is high school football.

Both team scored early in the first quarter to make it 7-7.

 

Stayed that way despite Bellevue moving the ball much better than Dayton.

 

Bellevue could get to the outside consistantly, Dayton could not.

 

Bellevue drove to the 4 yard line just before the half but threw one of I believe 4 INTs in the endzone.

 

Dayton had only one scoring chance in the half and turned in over on downs.

 

Bellevue mounted a great drive and scored with about two minutes to go in the 4th. Missed the PAT wide right. Led 13-7.

 

Terrible Bellevue kickoff out of bounds. Dayton moves the ball mixing pass and run. Scores on a TD pass with 16 seconds left. Misses the PAT wide right. 13-13

 

 

In OT Dayton scores first after a pass interference (legit) and a couple of runs. PAT good (barely).

 

Bellevue scores in OT after facing a third and 10 and a 4th and five on a TD pas over the middle.

 

Goes for two and is stopped right at the goal line on a run.

 

Greendevil fans go nuts, Bellevue players lay in the mud. The drama that is high school football.

 

 

Thanks for the summary.. sounds like a great game. Gutsy call going for 2 but on your home field... why not.

  • Author
Thanks for the summary.. sounds like a great game. Gutsy call going for 2 but on your home field... why not.

 

 

Totally agree with that coaching decision.

 

With no playoffs on the line, at home, in wet muddy conditions, and having missed one already that was the correct call.

 

Better to let the players decide it on the field offense against defense.

Well sounds like a great game! Bellevue didn't win the game like I thought they would but they made a great game out of it. I know I agree with the decision to go for the win at the end, I mean you are only 3 yards away from a win. So I think its a great decision. Just unfortunately Bellevue has been on the wrong side of these goal line stands the last few years. 2 years ago against Ludlow in overtime they went for 2 to win the game and they got stopped, and then this year against Ludlow they got stopped on the goal line again. So Bellevue definitely has given these teams all they can handle, but have just came up short at the end.

 

Congrats to both teams on a great game, and good luck to Dayton next week in the playoffs...

  • Author
Well sounds like a great game! Bellevue didn't win the game like I thought they would but they made a great game out of it. I know I agree with the decision to go for the win at the end, I mean you are only 3 yards away from a win. So I think its a great decision. Just unfortunately Bellevue has been on the wrong side of these goal line stands the last few years. 2 years ago against Ludlow in overtime they went for 2 to win the game and they got stopped, and then this year against Ludlow they got stopped on the goal line again. So Bellevue definitely has given these teams all they can handle, but have just came up short at the end.

 

Congrats to both teams on a great game, and good luck to Dayton next week in the playoffs...

 

 

I don't have any stats but I'd say Bellevue easily had more yards and first downs. They also had a lot more turnovers.

Did I read correctly earlier... 4 INT's for Bellevue in the endzone... or Heinz RedZone??

  • Author
Did I read correctly earlier... 4 INT's for Bellevue in the endzone... or Heinz RedZone??

 

I think 4 INTs total. One in the endzone. One over the middle near midfield.

One maybe at the Dayton 20. One somewhere else I think maybe the 30. Plus Bellevue lost a fumble or two I think. There were lots of them on mostly the teams recovered their own.

Congrats to Coach Lickert and the Greendevil players. In 3 years he has program progressing. He has his first winning season, first playoff appearance and his first victory over Bellevue. Now it's time to get ready for the Tigers.

It all starts with important people in the greendevil organization like the Paint crew & the toothless wonder!!!!!!! Congrats Greendevils! Enjoy it tonight, but be ready to go to the river to get ready!!

It all starts with important people in the greendevil organization like the Paint crew & the toothless wonder!!!!!!! Congrats Greendevils! Enjoy it tonight, but be ready to go to the river to get ready!!

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.