Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Holmes

Featured Replies

Heard the Holmes job is open. Can anyone confirm?

Yes it is. Heard earlier this week.

Coach Ash did a very good job in his one year stint as head coach. He is leaving Northern Ky area and also resigned his teaching job.

Do they have someone internally?

 

I understand they have a few people that have applied, but I do not know who they are.

Holmes and now as of today I am hearing Holy Cross Covington has no coach

Holmes and now as of today I am hearing Holy Cross Covington has no coach

 

Are you saying Koz quit?

Jerry Allen

Jerry Allen

 

What caused this unexpected turn of events?

Is this true?

Are you saying Koz quit?

 

I see I thought I was in the football forum. Carry on.

Are you saying Koz quit?

 

Koz??? as in the Football Coach? Wrong thread I do believe. Good chuckle...that was funny I don't care who you are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.