Big Brother 2018

Not exactly, it says they have a “chance” to return. I’m sure it involves some kinda competition.

They said week 1 it was a competition after you leave the house to return, but didn’t say what kind obviously.

Anyone notice Sam yelled for Winston a couple times as he stormed out? Makes me wonder if she was going to give it to him and he screwed it up...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now she's really screwed. Anything she does has that cloud hanging over her head now that whoever she sends out can come right back. Dumb...

Yep. If I was her, I wouldn't have won this HOH. I know it would be hard to give one up, but knowing her power is in play makes her job much more difficult this week.

Who knew "midget" was a word that needed to be bleeped & blurred on network TV?

Bailey clearly said it when she said she didn't also. The only reason I even noticed that she said was because they censored it.

I have to admit, I didn't realize that word was taboo.

Bailey clearly said it when she said she didn't also. The only reason I even noticed that she said was because they censored it.

I have to admit, I didn't realize that word was taboo.

She annoyed me throughout that entire conversation. She did exactly what JC did and she played the victim.

She annoyed me throughout that entire conversation. She did exactly what JC did and she played the victim.

Yeah she did, I went back on DVR to see if she was telling the truth and I was mistaken. JC (whom I don't like) handled it much better than I may have. But I could see why he backed off instead of pushing her on it further.

Yeah she did, I went back on DVR to see if she was telling the truth and I was mistaken. JC (whom I don't like) handled it much better than I may have. But I could see why he backed off instead of pushing her on it further.

JC made the right decision IMO. He recognized she was being a hypocrite and he wasn't going to win that battle.