Big Brother 2018

How does Rockstar screw up twice in the same comp? Crazy. Bye bye

I assume the other houseguests are not allowed to yell substantive hints, just general support / encouragement, right?

Tyler - he is always on the edge and always comes out smellin' like a rose. No clue how he is planning to blindside all these people and still get their votes when they are on jury. Sam or Angela is gonna be real angry when he turns on them.

Brett - why rub salt in the wound to Rockstar when she is on the jury? Ya got to keep playing the game in those goodbye messages.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC is winning me over too. This is the 2nd or 3rd time JC has totally duped Fessy.

I thought surely there was no way he’d really put up Scottie... :lol2: He’s playing completely blinded by JC and Haleigh, in completely different ways.

• 2 weeks later...
No posts in over ten days. Everybody quit watching?

I'm still watching, there just hasn't been much to comment on.

Here are a few observations

- Sam is nuts and insanely jealous

- JC never needs to take off his hat and needs to quit running around in briefs or Underoos or what ever it is he's wearing.

- I predict Kaycee will be the one to see through Tyler and go after him first from his people.

- If Scottie survives this week (I don't think he will) he could be a tough out going forward.

- Tyler is playing a great social game, for him to win his showmance needs to go out soon. The longer she is around the worse his odds get.

- Brett has no shot of winning jury vote, he's my final two if I'm anyone on there.