Big Brother 2018

I missed last night so I need to watch it and tonight’s. I don’t know if I’ve seen one side of the house run the house so much. The next few weeks should be really interesting as it comes down to just the level 6 players.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll throw everyone under the bus and probably make a lot of stuff up, just to cause trouble.

He will throw the biggest tantrum ever and you're right, throw every single person under the bus. IMO, that will only seal his fate. If he's on the block on eviction night, he'll go.

Anyone notice that Julie signed off as Julie Chen Moonves last night?

That's the first time I've noticed her adding the Moonves to her name. Of course the head of CBS and her husband (Les Moonves) was forced our of CBS due to multiple accounts off harassment being brought against him.

Anyone notice that Julie signed off as Julie Chen Moonves last night?

That's the first time I've noticed her adding the Moonves to her name. Of course the head of CBS and her husband (Les Moonves) was forced our of CBS due to multiple accounts off harassment being brought against him.

Yep...Big Brother is going to be looking for a new host I'd imagine. No way they keep her around.

Will be interesting to see if Big Brother is about done for good though. Rumors have always been that the reason it was always renewed and promoted so much is because it was Les' favorite show. Now that he's gone...:idunno:

Yep...Big Brother is going to be looking for a new host I'd imagine. No way they keep her around.

Will be interesting to see if Big Brother is about done for good though. Rumors have always been that the reason it was always renewed and promoted so much is because it was Les' favorite show. Now that he's gone...:idunno:

I always thought it had pretty good ratings. CBS would look really bad if it looks like they retaliated against her now.