Kawhi Leonard has asked to be traded...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George...

I know this thread is about Kahwi, but PG is only as reliable as his role on a roster is set to be. He would much prefer to be the 2nd or 3rd wheel on a team. How many see him as an elite level talent I will never know.

I know this thread is about Kahwi, but PG is only as reliable as his role on a roster is set to be. He would much prefer to be the 2nd or 3rd wheel on a team. How many see him as an elite level talent I will never know.

The reason 76ers are a perfect fit...

2nd fiddle to Lebron is perfect for him IMO.

PG is an elite talent, but his presence doesn’t always show up in the stat sheet. Much like Kawhi honestly. PG was a dominant player in Indiana. He doesn’t mesh well with Westbrook though IMO.

Not from me. And I’m a Kawhi fan.

I mean more so from the national media. LeBron is getting killed left and right because his team couldn’t beat the Warriors and he seemed to quit in Game 4. Kawhi quit on his team the whole season and overall it’s still pretty quiet about his behavior.

I mean more so from the national media. LeBron is getting killed left and right because his team couldn’t beat the Warriors and he seemed to quit in Game 4. Kawhi quit on his team the whole season and overall it’s still pretty quiet about his behavior.

Kawhi’s “injury” was right up there with whatever was going on with Markelle Fultz this season.

It’s still really weird to see Kawhi continue to get a pass for his behavior.

This whole last season has been a mystery with him. I would say part of the reason he doesn't get the coverage is because the media really didn't cover him when he was considered the 2nd or 3rd best player.

The craziest part to me is passing on the super max.

This whole last season has been a mystery with him. I would say part of the reason he doesn't get the coverage is because the media really didn't cover him when he was considered the 2nd or 3rd best player.

The craziest part to me is passing on the super max.

That’s a lot of bad blood down there.