NKU Team Camp Preview & Results

GRC had a no-show for their 12 noon game so Walton played them the first half and Lexington Christian Academy played them the second half. Walton was up 3214 with about two minutes left in the first half and pulled their starters. I went to lunch after that. LCA beat Collins by 3 in the 1 p.m. game. Vale did not play for Collins. Scott County beat Walton by 12 in the 2 p.m. game.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRC had a no-show for their 12 noon game so Walton played them the first half and Lexington Christian Academy played them the second half. Walton was up 3214 with about two minutes left in the first half and pulled their starters. I went to lunch after that. LCA beat Collins by 3 in the 1 p.m. game. Vale did not play for Collins. Scott County beat Walton by 12 in the 2 p.m. game.

Any word why GRC was a no show? Did they show up for the other game this afternoon?.. Thanks so much for the info

Any word why GRC was a no show? Did they show up for the other game this afternoon?.. Thanks so much for the info

The way I read it was the opponent that GRC was going to play didn't show up so Walton Verona played GRC a half and was up 32-14 over GRC with two minutes left in the half when Walton Verona pulled their starters. Lexington Christian played GRC the 2nd half but the poster left and went to lunch so didn't see the result of that half.

Maybe i mis-interpreted it.

The way I read it was the opponent that GRC was going to play didn't show up so Walton Verona played GRC a half and was up 32-14 over GRC with two minutes left in the half when Walton Verona pulled their starters. Lexington Christian played GRC the 2nd half but the poster left and went to lunch so didn't see the result of that half.

Maybe i mis-interpreted it.

You are right. I read it wrong. Thanks.

Walton-Verona beat Pickerington from Ohio by one. GRC lost to Pickerington by a lot. Scott County vs St. X from Cincinnati. Cov Cath beat Scott County by 5. Supposedly Dieonte Miles, Michael Moreno, and Kyle Rhode all received scholarship offers today from NKU.

Walton-Verona beat Pickerington from Ohio by one. GRC lost to Pickerington by a lot. Scott County vs St. X from Cincinnati. Cov Cath beat Scott County by 5. Supposedly Dieonte Miles, Michael Moreno, and Kyle Rhode all received scholarship offers today from NKU.

Thanks

Impressive showing for Walton Verona as we have many posters ranking Collins, Oldhams, Sk, Spencer in front of them in the 8th. If all those teams are better than the Walton Verona team that has handidly beaten GRC twice now, beat LCA by 30, beat Lex Cath, beat Pickerton OH and have only one loss this summer to Scott County by 12 then the 8th is LOADED. Or people are underestimating the talent returning for WV, which I am sure they are okay with.

Impressive showing for Walton Verona as we have many posters ranking Collins, Oldhams, Sk, Spencer in front of them in the 8th. If all those teams are better than the Walton Verona team that has handidly beaten GRC twice now, beat LCA by 30, beat Lex Cath, beat Pickerton OH and have only one loss this summer to Scott County by 12 then the 8th is LOADED. Or people are underestimating the talent returning for WV, which I am sure they are okay with.

I have no problem agreeing with you, but don't forget, this is summer ball.

I have no problem agreeing with you, but don't forget, this is summer ball.

Absolutely. I have always been one to not put much stock in to summer ball but after watching them a few times this summer its hard not to see the talent they have and know that people are underestimating them. Again, I think it is the way WV wants to go into the season. I think they would much rather have people look at them as the 5th best in the region.

Conner beat Batesville in their first game. Lost to St X in the second game by 10. 3rd game Coach Otte pulled the starters with about 5 minutes to go and Conner ended up losing by 3 to Fishers B team. Ginn hurt his left thumb in the last game, nothing serious but did seem to hamper his play.

Ginn and Hicks lead the Cougars throughout. Coach Otte played a couple of different starting line up's but the two mentioned previously started and played the most minutes out of everyone. Conner had 5 sophomores playing varsity at this camp with one of them starting at least every game.

Conner visits Highlands tomorrow with JV and Varsity games.

Here we go again.