NKU Team Camp Preview & Results

Walton is tops in the 8th, or you haven’t been paying attention.

People have not seen the Walton team they will put on the floor this year which is understandable as to why they are not familiar unless they have watched them the past 2 weeks. They are currently starting Grubbs at point, Jones at the 2 guard, 6'4 Pardee at the 3, 6'9 Brook at the 4 and 6'11 Miles at center. They then bring 6'4 state high jumper Bonne off the bench who has plenty of game. Miles, Bonne and Brook all had limited varsity action last year but the other 3 are well tested at this point. Like I said, WV would much rather come in flying under the radar but if you have watched them the past 2 weeks that will be hard to do.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have not seen the Walton team they will put on the floor this year which is understandable as to why they are not familiar unless they have watched them the past 2 weeks. They are currently starting Grubbs at point, Jones at the 2 guard, 6'4 Pardee at the 3, 6'9 Brook at the 4 and 6'11 Miles at center. They then bring 6'4 state high jumper Bonne off the bench who has plenty of game. Miles, Bonne and Brook all had limited varsity action last year but the other 3 are well tested at this point. Like I said, WV would much rather come in flying under the radar but if you have watched them the past 2 weeks that will be hard to do.

That is a formidable front line.

Miles is 6'11?

Walton is tops in the 8th, or you haven’t been paying attention.

Stanley was the straw that stirred the WV drink last year. They can be good, but I'll wait to see if they can adequately replace him before crowning them king of the 8th.

Miles is tall, but he is not big. Watched him at Catholic and was impressed with his IQ, but tbh I felt lessor opponents really pushed him around and got the best of him physically. Your Oldhams/Collins programs will exploit this, however, their guard play is very savvy and they shoot the ball very well which will either be WV's demise or glory story in the 8th. If WV guards show up, then Miles will show up. He cannot get it done without those guards hitting.