Reds at Giants (5/14 - 5/16)

It would be a huge mistake to pull one of the young kids. They are all pitching well and are the future of this rotation.

I think it would be huge mistake to expect anything from Anthony Desclafani. I want to see Homer do well. I say leave him in every 5th day.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joel Luckhaupt

‏ @jluckhaupt

Since April 23

Most Runs Scored in NL

Reds 107

Braves 102

Pirates 97

Most Runs Allowed in NL

Giants 114

Dodgers 92

Padres 92

Reds and Giants face off in 3-game series starting tonight.

I know everyone wants to see what Senzel can do, but why do some of you so eager to get rid of Scooter? The guy is productive.

Because he's not part of the team's future, is blocking one of the most elite prospects in baseball, and has never had a higher trade value.

Because he's not part of the team's future, is blocking one of the most elite prospects in baseball, and has never had a higher trade value.

Why isn't he part of the team's future? He's only 28.

Because he's blocking one of the most elite prospects in baseball, and is a free agent after next season.

Didn't realize Scooter would be a free agent next year. He's definitely worked himself toward a pretty decent contract next year considering he was just released by the Brewers last year. You're right he's probably priced himself out of what the Reds would be willing to offer considering they have Senzel waiting.