May 17, 20188 yr 5-2 road trip. No one probably expected them to do this well out west including me. Let's see how they play now against good offensive teams, that LA offense was just anemic to say the least. Without the LA pitchers throwing low scoring games they will struggle to score runs the way they are hitting it.
May 17, 20188 yr Peraza SS Gennett 2B Suarez 3B Votto 1B Duvall LF Schebler RF Barnhart C Harvey P Hamilton CF Saw that Blandino got the start at 3rd today. I'm hoping they were just giving Suarez a couple of days off (with no game tomorrow) to rest the ankle?
May 17, 20188 yr Saw that Blandino got the start at 3rd today. I'm hoping they were just giving Suarez a couple of days off (with no game tomorrow) to rest the ankle? Yeah late scratch from turning his ankle yesterday. He finished yesterday’s game so just a little cautious.
May 17, 20188 yr 5-2 road trip. Which I think earns @UKMustangFan another start, even with losing the San Fran series.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.