Covington Holy Cross hires Jerry Allen as girls hoops coach.

Just met him for the first time earlier this week. The things I have heard previously are positive. He has a lot of talent coming back to work with right from the start (that helps). I think he will do just fine.

I think we are all already looking forward to the Holy Cross/Notre Dame match up in Latonia next year.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just met him for the first time earlier this week. The things I have heard previously are positive. He has a lot of talent coming back to work with right from the start (that helps). I think he will do just fine.

I think we are all already looking forward to the Holy Cross/Notre Dame match up in Latonia next year.

I believe alot of ppl are looking forward to that game. On paper HC is the favorite due to numbers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Only known transfer at this time is Lacey Bradshaw but she left Holy Cross before all of this.

Correct me if I'm wrong but believe Bradshaw will be a freshman so not a transfer just a decision of what high school to attend. Transfer to me would be a student at the high school who leaves for a different high school.

You are correct. 2 years in the high school program to me seems like a transfer even if not actual on paper.

Correct me if I'm wrong but believe Bradshaw will be a freshman so not a transfer just a decision of what high school to attend. Transfer to me would be a student at the high school who leaves for a different high school.