Ocho Cinco

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been keeping an eye on you for a while now. I have seen you bash alot of people on here from other teams. It is all in fun until somebody from another team does something like that and there you go.

Keeping an eye on you for a while, that's funny. I've been on here just about as long as GT, just not always with this account. Ask pretty much anyone on here and I think you'll find many that disagree with what you've stated above.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but yeh it's October, and in case you weren't aware we can all see your join up date. It was October, that's not really a while in this setting.

P.S.

If this is a regular, pulling a prank on GT and I am a nerd I'm sorry, but I doubt it is.

My money, my time. They don't get paid millions to shut up and play. And since what Ocho Cinco does is all in good spirits, I'm all for it. There's a reason he's liked by coaches, players, fans and media nation wide...

He's creative, he's funny. He's probably the one Bengal I like! :laugh:

I almost replied to his post but I was gonna let GT handle it!!!:fire: :p

Yeh I kinda figured he already had, it's just that I worked out a couple hours ago and it didn't really drain me ya know. Still got the adrenaline kickin. And nothing says "Watch out I'm a bad dude" like sticking up for a fellow BGP'er from "the New Guy" lol:cool:

Keeping an eye on you for a while, that's funny. I've been on here just about as long as GT, just not always with this account. Ask pretty much anyone on here and I think you'll find many that disagree with what you've stated above.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but yeh it's October, and in case you weren't aware we can all see your join up date. It was October, that's not really a while in this setting.

P.S.

If this is a regular, pulling a prank on GT and I am a nerd I'm sorry, but I doubt it is.

Just because I didnt join until Oct 2006 doenst mean I cant get on here and read the stuff that is said about other players.