Cobra Kai

This just came on YouTube Red and is a 34 year followup to the original Karate Kid. Stars of it are Ralph Macchio and William Zabka. The show has nearly equal focus on the characters of Johnny and Daniel.

New characters are obviously brought in too. The take with Johnny opening Cobra Kai again and his focus on things associated with bullying and things as they are now is interesting.

If you were a fan of the original Karate Kid growing up or older, I definitely recommend watching. If you don’t have YouTube Red, it’s worth the free month to just watch it.

There's also a couple of interesting little twists in it too. Never thought I'd think or say it with as long as it's been since The Karate Kid and as old as the main actors are since then, but it's been really good. The story line and direction it took has been good.

I’ve watched the first two episodes and I look forward to finishing the whole season. I’m loving it so far.

Side note: huge geek.

Fixed.

Also, I'm hoping to watch the first two and see what I think. Let us know what you think of the rest.