12th Region 2018/2019 discussion

Max Reyes from Casey county will be a top 3 player in region mark it down! Kid is back playing with manimal and old coach Maze Stallworth. Kid looks really good and back to full strength off the injury.

Definitely a talented player when healthy. Not sure if I'd go top three coming off a knee injury, but I wish the kid a healthy season!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Baughman was the leading scorer in most of those games with efficient perimeter shooting. Lewis contributed with fast break scoring. Mercer definitely missed Drakeford. Yeast improved during camp games with rebounding. Expect Baughman to get boxed and chased this season. Heard he lit up Danville and Collins the week before, scoring in the high 20s. Was told he hit 7 threes against Danville.

Baughman was the leading scorer in most of those games with efficient perimeter shooting. Lewis contributed with fast break scoring. Mercer definitely missed Drakeford. Yeast improved during camp games with rebounding. Expect Baughman to get boxed and chased this season. Heard he lit up Danville and Collins the week before, scoring in the high 20s. Was told he hit 7 threes against Danville.

Welcome to BGP @CKYgrandpa! Looking forward to more of your posts. :thumb:

Yeast is so strong hopefully he can bang down low for the titans some this year. Baughman is a really good player but I don't think you will see box and 1 with him. I don't think we saw that much with Trevon last year he was 6'5. An athletic guard with length is what opposing teams will use if they have them as he is only 5'9

I can’t speak on WJ but GC is currently down two potential starting Guards. One is injured right now, and another lives in FL with his dad during the summer break. It’s providing a lot of reps for younger kids right now.

I can’t speak on WJ but GC is currently down two potential starting Guards. One is injured right now, and another lives in FL with his dad during the summer break. It’s providing a lot of reps for younger kids right now.

Point guard play is a really big question mark for Garrard going into next season. They've got a few kids with potential but none with much experience. I hate that two kids are missing time but the practice time for younger kids will pay dividends down the road.

Ok makes sense with GC. Can Sebastian not play point or handle it good enough if need be? They really struggled taking care of the ball and getting the ball up the court and he never really brings the ball up. I know he can score but with his size he isn't really a post player.