Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D And Jai Lucas

Featured Replies

Tradition doesn't mean a lot to many kids anymore.

More want exposure and PT to get them to the next level.

Of course you need to sell it and OTS frankly hasn't done a good job of selling it.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sounds like Billy The Kid is making a late run at the key to Tubby's big class. With Lucas likely to opt out of his visit to Oklahoma, could this be the in on Lucas and Patterson? Talk about the sky falling... :D

 

Oh please, oh please, let it fall on........nevermind. (bite my tongue)

Rivals says that Lucas is already getting tired of the whole recruiting process and is likely to opt out of his final two visits. A good sign for Kentucky in my opinion being he is only not even two weeks removed from his trip to Lexington. I could be wrong, because recruiting is very unpredictable, but Lucas and Patterson both are almost Tubby's to give away. Anderson however is a different story. It will take a whole lot of work to land Anderson being he is only giving Kentucky moderate interest while Arkansas is leading the pack it seems.

I honestly can't say that UK has been in on one player that Donavon hasn't tried to get in with.

 

Orbzut, Carter, Thomas, Perry, Sims, Alleyne, the 7 footer this year.

Tradition doesn't mean a lot to many kids anymore.

More want exposure and PT to get them to the next level.

Of course you need to sell it and OTS frankly hasn't done a good job of selling it.

 

Well if they want exposure and PT UK has plenty of both to spread around starting next year.

I'm keepin' my fingers crossed for Lucas and UK, but, Billy the Kid has alot to offer too, Palm Trees, great weather, beaches and an up and coming program coming off an NCAA championship with a great chance at a repeat..Whats not to like?

We'll see. That ring sure looks nice... ;)

 

Yeh so do the banners hanging from the rafters, what all 7 of them. Those 43 SEC Championships don't look bad either.

  • Author
Yeh so do the banners hanging from the rafters, what all 7 of them. Those 43 SEC Championships don't look bad either.

If you think that matters to 18 year old kids, I've got some ocean front property in North Dakota you might be interested in. Take a look at what Billy D has landed since April and get back to me...

  • Author

Recruit: "Man you guys sure have a lot of banners"

 

Coach: "Don't worry, most of them were from when your grandpa couldn't play for us any way"...

If you think that matters to 18 year old kids, I've got some ocean front property in North Dakota you might be interested in. Take a look at what Billy D has landed since April and get back to me...

 

It wasn't that long ago I was 18 grandpa, some kids look at how they can bring it back, especially when it's not really all that gone.

 

Shouldn't you be concerned about UC's recruiting as well, they do have a team this year right?

  • Author
It wasn't that long ago I was 18 grandpa, some kids look at how they can bring it back, especially when it's not really all that gone.

 

Shouldn't you be concerned about UC's recruiting as well, they do have a team this year right?

Are you the post police now? UC is sitting right where they need to be. So I'll post whatever I feel the need to post. UK is a big topic around here, and Lucas and Patterson are the key recruits. Word was they were ready to commit right after Big Blue Sadness, and now we sit here two weeks later still waiting. Guess the banners weren't easy enough to read...

Are you the post police now? UC is sitting right where they need to be. So I'll post whatever I feel the need to post. UK is a big topic around here, and Lucas and Patterson are the key recruits. Word was they were ready to commit right after Big Blue Sadness, and now we sit here two weeks later still waiting. Guess the banners weren't easy enough to read...

 

Post police no, sorry if I offended "The Post Master."

 

Speaking of sitting right where they need to be, like you said Lucas and Patterson are ready to sign with UK, not were. There's no new info to suggest otherwise.

  • Author
Post police no, sorry if I offended "The Post Master."

 

Speaking of sitting right where they need to be, like you said Lucas and Patterson are ready to sign with UK, not were. There's no new info to suggest otherwise.

If that helps you sleep at night. Might want some Nyquill when Jai is at OK St and Patterson is Gator Chomping the Cats three times a year...

If that helps you sleep at night. Might want some Nyquill when Jai is at OK St and Patterson is Gator Chomping the Cats three times a year...

 

I sleep fine, it's like I have a banner blanket over me at night when I think about all that tradition.

 

Do you get cold at night GT?:sleep:

  • Author
I sleep fine, it's like I have a banner blanket over me at night when I think about all that tradition.

 

Do you get cold at night GT?:sleep:

Nope. Ms GT keeps me plenty warm... :walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.