Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D And Jai Lucas

Featured Replies

Nope. Ms GT keeps me plenty warm... :walk:

 

Ok, you say that, yet then hint as though you're thinking of walking out on her.... GT you're a confusing man.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
GT you're a confusing man.

Better to keep you guessing... :lol:

Better to keep you guessing... :lol:

 

Well atleast I'm keeping you busy I guess....:irked: :creepy:

Big Blue Sadness

 

 

Are you Serious?

 

You wish Cincy had 1/100th of what UK has, no need to say that about UK's madness, when, Well Nobody can match it.

 

UK had more fans at Madness then UC will have in 3 Home Games combined. ;)

  • Author
Are you Serious?

 

You wish Cincy had 1/100th of what UK has, no need to say that about UK's madness, when, Well Nobody can match it.

 

UK had more fans at Madness then UC will have in 3 Home Games combined. ;)

I'm not a chick, so I'm not that caught up on size... :jump:

I'm not a chick, so I'm not that caught up on size... :jump:

 

 

:laugh: :sssh:

I'm not a chick, so I'm not that caught up on size... :jump:

 

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, GT. What do you mean?

So how did UCLA get Kevin Love GT? Was it last year's runner up or banner from '95?

  • Author
So how did UCLA get Kevin Love GT? Was it last year's runner up or banner from '95?

Playing for the title never hurts...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.