Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D And Jai Lucas

Featured Replies

I can't wait to serve GT a nice big plate of crow when Lucas signs....While it may not be for UK, it definitely won't be Florida.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats up with UK recruiting. If they get these 2 young studs, then it changes, but until they sign them I expect them to go else where. I can see the kids choosing Duke or Carolina over UK in the last 2 years, But how did Ohio State ( a football powerhouse) nab that recruiting class that will play this year?

Whats up with UK recruiting. If they get these 2 young studs, then it changes, but until they sign them I expect them to go else where. I can see the kids choosing Duke or Carolina over UK in the last 2 years, But how did Ohio State ( a football powerhouse) nab that recruiting class that will play this year?

 

Well Oden is from Indiana and has had strong ties to tO$U program. His teammate, Conley I believe, decided to join him. The attraction of playing with the best kid in the country is a pretty big recruiting tool if utilized correctly.

Whats up with UK recruiting. If they get these 2 young studs, then it changes, but until they sign them I expect them to go else where. I can see the kids choosing Duke or Carolina over UK in the last 2 years, But how did Ohio State ( a football powerhouse) nab that recruiting class that will play this year?

 

 

The More I think about it, the More I believe Patterson to UF, Lucas and Anderson to OSU......

 

But Stewart, Moses would help this class.............

But how did Ohio State ( a football powerhouse) nab that recruiting class that will play this year?

 

1. AAU coach is a former OSU track star.

 

2. His son is one of the top players in the country.

 

3. His son's buddy is THE top player in the country and an AAU teammate.

 

4. Shaky state of affairs at IU (ie : Mike Davis)

 

5. Thad Matta had plenty of scholarships.

 

6. When Conley and Oden made it clear OSU was the likely choice, their other AAU teammate joined the fray.

 

Perfect storm.

  • Author

OK ST just got a top 100 C in Martavious Adams today...

  • Author
1. AAU coach is a former OSU track star.

 

2. His son is one of the top players in the country.

 

3. His son's buddy is THE top player in the country and an AAU teammate.

 

4. Shaky state of affairs at IU (ie : Mike Davis)

 

5. Thad Matta had plenty of scholarships.

 

6. When Conley and Oden made it clear OSU was the likely choice, their other AAU teammate joined the fray.

 

Perfect storm.

Don't forget Thad's life long ties to the Hoosier State...

OK ST just got a top 100 C in Martavious Adams today...

 

 

This don't help UK much.

 

Wonder where a.......

 

Stewart, Lucas, Anderson, Patterson, Moses, Williams class would rank?

1. AAU coach is a former OSU track star.

 

2. His son is one of the top players in the country.

 

3. His son's buddy is THE top player in the country and an AAU teammate.

 

4. Shaky state of affairs at IU (ie : Mike Davis)

 

5. Thad Matta had plenty of scholarships.

 

6. When Conley and Oden made it clear OSU was the likely choice, their other AAU teammate joined the fray.

 

Perfect storm.

 

 

Nice breakdown...

 

 

Does anyone have opinion on UK recruiting? Is it me, or do they not get the stars like they use too.

Nice breakdown...

 

 

Does anyone have opinion on UK recruiting? Is it me, or do they not get the stars like they use too.

 

 

The stars like Fitch, Daniels, Hawkins?

  • Author
The stars like Fitch, Daniels, Hawkins?

Not a very bright star...

Not a very bright star...

 

 

All key players in UK's big run in the 03-04 season..........

 

Who were not highly rated coming out of HS.

The stars like Fitch, Daniels, Hawkins?

 

 

Stars?? I don't know if I would go that far. But good players.

  • Author
All key players in UK's big run in the 03-04 season..........

 

Who were not highly rated coming out of HS.

If George Mason can make a run... :D

Stars?? I don't know if I would go that far. But good players.

 

I would rather have the team 1st player, and not a star.

 

Fitch, Daniels, Hawkins, Prince, Bogans, Camara, Sparks, Moss............

 

Kids like that, I hate the 1 and doners.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.