Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D And Jai Lucas

Featured Replies

I would rather have the team 1st player, and not a star.

 

Fitch, Daniels, Hawkins, Prince, Bogans, Camara, Sparks, Moss............

 

Kids like that, I hate the 1 and doners.

 

If Mayo wanted to come here, would you want him to?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If George Mason can make a run... :D

 

 

I think you're missing my point GT, You know as well as I do, UK hasn't had a player in 10+ years who we would consider a star.

 

The way I see OTS setting up this team, Reminds me a lot of the 03-04 team.

 

Fitch = Meeks

Stevenson = Camara

Jasper = Leage of his own.

  • Author
I would rather have the team 1st player, and not a star.

 

Fitch, Daniels, Hawkins, Prince, Bogans, Camara, Sparks, Moss............

 

Kids like that, I hate the 1 and doners.

A mix of both is the easiest path to success...

If Mayo wanted to come here, would you want him to?

 

 

No, I would rather have a 4 year player, like Meeks or Jasper........

 

Things i hear about Mayo, Puts me in mind of Rondo..... ME ME ME

  • Author
I think you're missing my point GT, You know as well as I do, UK hasn't had a player in 10+ years who we would consider a star.

 

The way I see OTS setting up this team, Reminds me a lot of the 03-04 team.

 

Fitch = Meeks

Stevenson = Camara

Jasper = Leage of his own.

I get the point, and am on record as a big fan of the 06 class. But we both know there will be a lot of bridge jumpers if they don't land Lucas and Patterson...

I get the point, and am on record as a big fan of the 06 class. But we both know there will be a lot of bridge jumpers if they don't land Lucas and Patterson...

 

 

I wanted Stewart, And I want UK to land Patterson and Lucas, If they dont, We still Have some promising players, Meeks, Jasper, Stevenson to name a few.

 

It will hurt, Buti'd get over it. :thumb:

The More I think about it, the More I believe Patterson to UF, Lucas and Anderson to OSU......

 

But Stewart, Moses would help this class.............

 

Why would Lucas go to OSU and play behind Conley for the next couple of years?

It just seems when old Rick was here, UK would get 1 or 2 of the big name kids. Now it does not seem that Tubby gets them. Of course I would like to see a kid stay for 4 years, but if a kid came in for a year or 2 and pulled in a National championship, I think the bluegrass state would be ok with it...

Why would Lucas go to OSU and play behind Conley for the next couple of years?

 

 

The same reason he would come to UK and play Behind Bradley for a year.

  • Author
Why would Lucas go to OSU and play behind Conley for the next couple of years?

Oklahoma St...

I get the point, and am on record as a big fan of the 06 class. But we both know there will be a lot of bridge jumpers if they don't land Lucas and Patterson...

 

The bridge jumpers will be there anyhow. If it's not over losing a recruit, than it will be when they lose their first game, if they don't win the SEC, if they don't win a NC. There will always be guys like Farmhands, who believe that if UK doesn't cut down the nets in April, it's time to fire the coach.

 

You can't worry about them though. Once the Cats start winning those that have pulled a George Bailey will miracuously be dragged out of the river bottom and will stand on the edge of the bridge an act as if they had been waiting there all along. Only to jump again at the slightest sign of hardship.

The same reason he would come to UK and play Behind Bradley for a year.

 

Coming in as a first-year player and playing behind a senior is a lot different then playing behind a sophomore. A freshman doesn't mind coming off the bench and learning, but no one wants to be second string until their last year.

  • Author
The bridge jumpers will be there anyhow. If it's not over losing a recruit, than it will be when they lose their first game, if they don't win the SEC, if they don't win a NC. There will always be guys like Farmhands, who believe that if UK doesn't cut down the nets in April, it's time to fire the coach.

 

You can't worry about them though. Once the Cats start winning those that have pulled a George Bailey will miracuously be dragged out of the river bottom and will stand on the edge of the bridge an act as if they had been waiting there all along. Only to jump again at the slightest sign of hardship.

And I'll be there waiting to kick them when they land... :banana:

Oklahoma St...

 

As soon as I posted that, I wasn't sure. Were you talking about Oklahoma State Warrior?

It just seems when old Rick was here, UK would get 1 or 2 of the big name kids. Now it does not seem that Tubby gets them. Of course I would like to see a kid stay for 4 years, but if a kid came in for a year or 2 and pulled in a National championship, I think the bluegrass state would be ok with it...

 

 

The days of Rick pulling in 1 or 2 are over, Rick isn't here anymore.

 

Since Rick left UK, the level of competition has increased, UK is no longer the top dog in B-Ball. You have 5* players signing a LOI to play ball at Baylor, Texas A&M, and so on. Wake up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.