Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D And Jai Lucas

Featured Replies

As soon as I posted that, I wasn't sure. Were you talking about Oklahoma State Warrior?

 

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

 

Should have known when you had OSU opposed to O$U...

 

:D

The bridge jumpers will be there anyhow. If it's not over losing a recruit, than it will be when they lose their first game, if they don't win the SEC, if they don't win a NC. There will always be guys like Farmhands, who believe that if UK doesn't cut down the nets in April, it's time to fire the coach.

 

You can't worry about them though. Once the Cats start winning those that have pulled a George Bailey will miracuously be dragged out of the river bottom and will stand on the edge of the bridge an act as if they had been waiting there all along. Only to jump again at the slightest sign of hardship.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author

I've missed Hoops season... :D

I've missed Hoops season... :D

 

 

Easy Now GT........

 

We All Know The best time of the year for you is B-Ball Season. :irked:

This would certainly be disheartening to lose him. All signs have pointed for a while that he is UK's to lose... So if something happens and he jumps ship... I'd begin to vent some frustration about the lack of sealing the deal.

 

Not a ton of frustration, mind you... I have to hold some of that in. :lol:

If he choses to play else where.........

 

 

Fire Tubby. :lol: :rolleyes:

If he choses to play else where.........

 

 

Fire Tubby. :lol: :rolleyes:

 

I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. If I did, though, I'd be more than happy to let you point it out to me.

 

If Tubby loses Lucas, he probably loses Patterson...And then all of a sudden this recruiting class takes a big drop. Is that true or is it untrue?

 

Would I advocate firing Tubby? Nah... But he wouldn't go up on my list either.

There is no way of knowing what will happen. And with recent near misses in recruiting its a little hard to get our hopes up.

That being said, I feel good about Lucas. He gave his visit to Madness a "perfect 10." He also said that nothing in Oklahoma or Texas would ever come close to that. Then he didnt seem overly excited about his visit to OSU from what Ive heard.

As for Patterson, I truly believe its us or Florida. So I really have no idea with him. It will be interesting to see what happens, hopefully it will be good news.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. If I did, though, I'd be more than happy to let you point it out to me.

 

If Tubby loses Lucas, he probably loses Patterson...And then all of a sudden this recruiting class takes a big drop. Is that true or is it untrue?

 

Would I advocate firing Tubby? Nah... But he wouldn't go up on my list either.

 

I don't think i quoted you.........

 

So what I said had nothing to do with what you said. :irked:

I don't think i quoted you.........

 

So what I said had nothing to do with what you said. :irked:

 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that I might of jumped to a conclusion... Again, I've been extremely busy since Saturday and have barely slept.

 

BUT it just looked kind of funny the way that it was posted after what I said, and it somewhat applied.

 

Again, I apologize.

You never know about recruiting....

UK is grossly thin at the 4-5 spot and need an infusion of talent.

I cringe at the thought of losing Morris this year.

 

UK has a lot to offer PT wise.

 

Lucas stated he is growing tired of the recruiting process and may cancel his visit to Oklahoma, which is slated for after his trip to Maryland this weekend.

He returned from his visit to OSU and has now stated that they have 6 players that can play and after that they are thin.

Not a glowing report.

 

Not getting Lucas, UK could handle. But the affects of not getting him could affect other bigs who like playing with Lucas.

 

Jai could be close to a decision.

We'll see. That ring sure looks nice... ;)

 

Those bannerS look better...

If George Mason can make a run... :D

 

...then it shows you the parity in the game today.

  • Author
Those bannerS look better...

Not in the what have you done for me lately generation....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.