Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QOTD: Would you support your most hated enemy, if they drafted your favorite player?

Featured Replies

This appears to be a moot point with many of you, in that you have never had a college player that you really felt invested in as a huge fan.

 

I know you don't mean me, but I can name most off the top of my head, from George Blanda, Jim Kovach, and Art Still to Randle Cobb, Jacob Tamme, Wesley Woodyard, Kayvon Webster, George Selvie, Nate Allen, Jason Pierre-Paul, and Marlon Mack.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m an FSU fan mainly in college football and I’d root for any player from FSU regardless of the team. At the same time there really aren’t any NFL teams that I could say I hated so this thread doesn’t really apply for me.

 

However, I do hate Miami University and Clemson but have found myself rooting for some former Hurricanes like Warren Sapp because I do love the Bucs and Packers more than any other NFL teams and I also liked Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. I have also found myself enamored with DeShaun Watson now that he is no longer ruining my Saturday evenings.

If the Patriots draft Lamar, I will have a Patriots jersey in my closet.

What about if the Bengals drafted Lamar?

What about if the Bengals drafted Lamar?

 

I'm not sure Deuce isn't in my camp in that the Bengals are pretty low on the loathing list behind certain other teams.

I'm not sure Deuce isn't in my camp in that the Bengals are pretty low on the loathing list behind certain other teams.

I just have a hard time thinking Deuce would sport the orange and black if the Bengals drafted Lamar.

I would root for the player to do well,but not the team.

 

But only so well, if said performance could adversely affect your team. I see you, Lamar. Hope you do good enough in relief of Joe Flaccid to to get traded for, but not good enough to beat us.

I'm not gonna lie — as I play catch-up on the draft, and have started reading some of the articles on the various websites, I'm completely distressed about how many are calling Lamar a perfect fit for the Ratbirds. Ugh. :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.