Rush Limbaugh Accuses Michael J Fox of exaggerating his disease!

Right now he has a job to do and that is keep Pelosi out of the Speaker seat. After the elections, he and other GOP hacks better start calling the Republicans out and making them accountable. I like the information I get from these hacks, but I'm a little tired of them never finding fault with their own party.

PLEASE don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News doesn't need to be mentioned for an obvious reason, westsider. Its right leanings are chronicled numerous times by all the others on a daily basis. I named some of the ones who are never "outed" but are, nonetheless "agenda driven".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We've been living with the accusations of 'Left Wing Media Bias' for several decades at this point.

So we have the 'left wing media bias' to counter the 'right wing conspiracies.':D
My point is that it was borderline facetious to to claim in a RUSH LIMBAUGH THREAD that no one ever mentions that the theory that the broadcast news shows might lean left.

You know that location sure wastes a lot of good thread space.:p And BTW, Custer made history too.
The nice thing about the internet is that unlike land, they are indeed making more of it.

See?:D

Right now he has a job to do and that is keep Pelosi out of the Speaker seat. After the elections, he and other GOP hacks better start calling the Republicans out and making them accountable. I like the information I get from these hacks, but I'm a little tired of them never finding fault with their own party.

He has had 6 years and plenty of opportunity. Don't EVER see that happening.