The one day early March 14th NFL Free Agency Thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bengals sign back up QB Matt Barkley. I sure hope he has the “it” factor.

It's pretty funny listening to some of you all. As i stated a few times just like I wouldn't know for a fact that McCarron would have done better here in Cincy than Dalton. You have absolutely no idea how he would have done either. Which btw it was a couple of his Bengal teammates back in 2015 during that training camp who first said McCarron has the It factor. Which we never heard teammates say that about Dalton. That's how the whole it factor and McCarron started because of his Bengal teammates saying it.

Hurns and Lewis released by the Jags? @GrizzlyAdams what is going on?

Doing what successful teams do. Trim the fat. I hate it. Hurns was scheduled to make 7 mil this year, Lewis 3.5. Both fan favorites, having cap space and not over paying when you don't need to is how the Patriots have been at the top the past 15 years. The Jags front office knows what they're doing. I suspect Tom Coughlin has a lot to do with it.

It appears the Jets sign Terrell Pryor. I haven't seen terms of his contract. Report is he wanted more than the Browns were willing to pay since they just traded for Jarvis Landry from the Dolphins who will make 18 mil this season.

Last year, Pryor turned down a 4-yr 32 mil deal from the Browns. Nobody else would pay that either and he signed with the Redskins and then had an injury plagued season.