Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Tournament Preview

Featured Replies

What station is this? I’d like to listen to the first round games.

 

WFTM 95.9

 

Soft96.com

GRC wins, Camels wins

Pendleton wins, Scott wins

GRC/Camels. Camels win

Pendleton/Scott. Scott wins

Camels/Scott. Camels win the 10 region

GRC wins, Camels wins

Pendleton wins, Scott wins

GRC/Camels. Camels win

Pendleton/Scott. Scott wins

Camels/Scott. Camels win the 10 region

 

:no:

:no:

 

What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.

What station is this? I’d like to listen to the first round games.

 

PCRO RADIO | PCRO will also be covering the games.

What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.

 

didn't you know you're not allowed to pick against GRC?

What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.

Disagree with everything you have said in this post. CC is not the only team that can beat us. It took OT for us to beat Paris in the District game. Hard to beat a team the 4th time in a year. I also think that Scott could beat us on a given night.

 

IMO the region is open this year there is several teams that could win the region this year.

GRC is better at position by position than every team in the regional tournament with the exception of Pendelton in which you would take Allen over Taylor. Best team doesn't always win but I'd definitely take GRC if I was a betting man.

Good Luck to all teams!

What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.

 

So saith the Campbell county fan

Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.

Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.

 

Lost to GRC by 4 Campbell by 7 and Paris by 11

Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.

 

Hoping for a PC-GRC or CC Final. Stage would be open for that one.

I've taken in 4 games of this tournament, and the combined margin of victory was 11 points. I also had 3 bags of popcorn.

 

Can't make the championship game tonight, but kudos to the kids who have made this tournament high quality. :thumb:

Got every game right but 1. I was a great regional tournament. Every game but the 2 opening round games were super close. Great job by all teams. Great sportsmanship. Love the 10th region and the Fieldhouse.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.