BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Tournament Preview

mcpapa

What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.

Disagree with everything you have said in this post. CC is not the only team that can beat us. It took OT for us to beat Paris in the District game. Hard to beat a team the 4th time in a year. I also think that Scott could beat us on a given night.

IMO the region is open this year there is several teams that could win the region this year.

GRC is better at position by position than every team in the regional tournament with the exception of Pendelton in which you would take Allen over Taylor. Best team doesn't always win but I'd definitely take GRC if I was a betting man.

Good Luck to all teams!

Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.

Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.

Lost to GRC by 4 Campbell by 7 and Paris by 11

Hoping for a PC-GRC or CC Final. Stage would be open for that one.

Got every game right but 1. I was a great regional tournament. Every game but the 2 opening round games were super close. Great job by all teams. Great sportsmanship. Love the 10th region and the Fieldhouse.