Russell vs. Fleming County Predictions

GOREDDEVILS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Mason County played the Panthers earlier in the year, it was Ellison. He had an awful lot of trouble throwing against the Royals, and FC went pretty much exclusively to the run for most of the game.

Russell 38

Fleming County 14

Hope it's a game .. but really don't look for it ... This and playoffs is likely last time we see Fleming for awhile .... Hate to say it but looks to me they ran from us in realignment ... Enjoy the drive ... Russell never realy beats Fleming , they give it to us according to their coach ... sarcasm ...

I respect Fleming they have been very close and have had the kids to beat the devils in the last couple years ...

I hope this is a good game. I always enjoy going to Fleming County for a Football game. It's a great place. Have they improved the visitors seating in anyway?

Same seating as always, would be nice if they expand seating for the visitors. Guess the higher ups feel no need if they only fill them about twice a year if that.

Seems like I'm the only one that posts for Fleming County. Looking forward to the game on Friday. I don't know if it will be a running clock, but I think we will give it our best shot. I am actually one that wants it to be bad weather, because I would rather Fleming run the ball.