Highlands requests to play up in 5A

theguru

I don't think it is a bad move at all, it keeps early round playoff games at least close to home. I feel Highlands is on their way back up anyway.

if you win your district you get your first two at home. If you finish second ,you get the first round at home. Early round playoff travel is only a concern if you finish 3rd or 4th. Which is much more likely to happen in the 5a district as opposed to the 4a district they'd be in.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of Highlands fans say they are low on talent but the baseball team is loaded with talent? I think their is plenty of talent in the highschool.

Golly Jeepers!!! I totally forgot that if you can play baseball that means you can play football. You’ve solved all the problems... have the baseball guys play football and I bet hhs wins state again. Genius

Golly Jeepers!!! I totally forgot that if you can play baseball that means you can play football. You’ve solved all the problems... have the baseball guys play football and I bet hhs wins state again. Genius

I believe they had a state champion bowler and diver also. You should try and get them out for the team.

I guess they could always sign up for cooking classes never enough cake eaters in the world lol.