Louisville: Major Announcement Today at Noon

UKMustangFan

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. I’m so sick of his feigned victimhood that I could puke. He didn’t know about these guys because he didn’t want to know. I’ll buy it once. I’ll even buy it twice. But it never stopped there.

I’m glad all the guys running that asylum on Floyd Street are gone.

All that’s left is to get rid of this incompetent Board of Trustees we’re stuck with since the governor replaced the last bunch of entitled nitwits with this group of self-important goons trying to pretend like they can run this university like it’s UofL, Inc.

To hell with the lot of them.

You simply get it and are ready for the cleansing to be over with. A lot of UL fans are still upset the former regime is gone.

No. I’m so sick of his feigned victimhood that I could puke. He didn’t know about these guys because he didn’t want to know. I’ll buy it once. I’ll even buy it twice. But it never stopped there.

All that’s left is to get rid of this incompetent Board of Trustees we’re stuck with since the governor replaced the last bunch of entitled nitwits with this group of self-important goons trying to pretend like they can run this university like it’s UofL, Inc.

Can I get an AMEN!

But how do you really feel?

Because he's wrong, as usual. But I'm interested to hear his explanation.

Oh so now you are happy Jurich and Rick are gone lol? Please, you are L1C4 for life and would give anything to have back the run in sports you all had just a few years ago when Jurich and UL sports were untouchable and everyone was telling you they were corrupt. I knew you were a homer but didn’t think you were a sell out.

Oh so now you are happy Jurich and Rick are gone lol? Please, you are L1C4 for life and would give anything to have back the run in sports you all had just a few years ago when Jurich and UL sports were untouchable. I knew you were a homer but didn’t think you were a sell out.

Please provide proof for ANYTHING you just posted. Anyone that has been paying ANY attention will agree that I have criticized and ridiculed Pitino on here as much as anyone. I defended him at first by saying I don't think he knew about the strippers all while saying whether or not he did, he should have. Also, while I don't necessarily agree with the firing of Jurich, I've posted more than once that I understand why he needed to be removed.

Sell out? Please... Again, SHOW me how I'm a sell out. I can't wait to see.

And since you dodged my question and ignored UKMF, how did you come to the conclusion that "a lot" of UofL fans want the old regime back?

You only know the sell outs apparently. The ones who supported Bobby coming back, Ricks multiple scandals, they were all L1C4 back then we’re they not? Oh but today they are “glad it’s over.” #Fake

So in one breath you criticize people for supporting Petrino and Pitino, and in the very next you call them fake because they are glad that scandal is over? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Please provide proof for ANYTHING you just posted. Anyone that has been paying ANY attention will agree that I have criticized and ridiculed Pitino on here as much as anyone. I defended him at first by saying I don't think he knew about the strippers all while saying whether or not he did, he should have. Also, while I don't necessarily agree with the firing of Jurich, I've posted more than once that I understand why he needed to be removed.

Sell out? Please... Again, SHOW me how I'm a sell out. I can't wait to see.

And since you dodged my question and ignored UKMF, how did you come to the conclusion that "a lot" of UofL fans want the old regime back?

Playing it both ways in your own post. Defended Rick, Rick should have known.. don’t want Jurich out, understand he has to go... A long way from L1C4, that’s what happens when the chips fall.

Playing it both ways in your own post. Defended Rick, Rick should have known.. don’t want Jurich out, understand he has to go... A long way from L1C4, that’s what happens when the chips fall.

You called me a sell out... Now man up and show me how I'm a sell out...

You are babbling because whatever argument you are trying to make is weak and you know it.

Again, EXACTLY, what makes or has made me a sell out. Still waiting.