Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yes, that should have been a charge. Washington just stupid. Out in the middle of the floor, an official is going to call that most of the time. Under the basket, NO.

 

The replay he barely touched him and he flopped and I rewound the game and Green got plowed outside of the paint.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure didnt take long to go from up 4 to down 7

The replay he barely touched him and he flopped and I rewound the game and Green got plowed outside of the paint.

 

I agree, but flops when Washington made contact in the middle of the floor will get called. It was Shows remember.

  • Author

Washington misses another one from point blank and Auburn comes down and hits a 3. This one is over!

Knox can only be found on the bench.

Looks like Auburn might cover the spread

Gabriel can not hit anything last few games.

This is simply not a good basketball team. I had hope they might turn the corner but ain’t happening.

Well I been saying for a week UK would win this one. So let me be the first to say I was wrong. This team doesn't know how to finish a game.

Alabama is now a must win Saturday.

Alabama is now a must win Saturday.

 

Yeah, I am afraid you're right.

They are concerned about a court rush/ When is the last time the #10 team in the country rushed the floor after beating the #unranked team in the country

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.