February 15, 20188 yr What is the deal with the official that high steps up & down the floor all the time? He looks like a fool.
February 15, 20188 yr People like to focus on Green but he's hardly the problem on this team. Diallo is an awful disappointment.
February 15, 20188 yr Dan Dakich has enjoyed these last 2 games way too much I actually don't mind Dakich calling games at all.
February 15, 20188 yr Author Cats first lead since halfway through the first half 49-48. The zone D is working right now Auburn has had some good looks but not making the 3.
February 15, 20188 yr I actually don't mind Dakich calling games at all. If he were on fire I wouldnt....Well you know
February 15, 20188 yr Can't be upset with Wenyen but I wish he still remembered how to shoot from deep.
February 15, 20188 yr Looking better, keep Diallo on the bench please! Yep at this point I wish Briscoe would have stayed and Diallo would have left. Briscoe couldn't shoot either, but at least could get in the lane to create, could rebound and play defense.
February 15, 20188 yr Author 2 straight big turnovers by SGA and Green on a key possessions to get a little cushion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.