February 11, 20188 yr Not sure when the next win will be, but the Cards sure crushed it today! Next up North Carolina and Duke, with the Virginia rematch looming. Go Cards!
February 11, 20188 yr Much needed win. We are going to need at least one that we aren’t supposed to coming up, two would be even more ideal with a couple of the recent losses.
February 11, 20188 yr It's hard to believe what has happened to Pitt basketball. They couldn't win the Mid-South Conference
February 12, 20188 yr Next 3 games 0-3 Won't make the Dance 1-2 Bubble 2-1 makes the Dance 3-0 top 25 5/6 seed I'm going on heart here and predict 2-1
February 12, 20188 yr Next 3 games 0-3 Won't make the Dance 1-2 Bubble 2-1 makes the Dance 3-0 top 25 5/6 seed I'm going on heart here and predict 2-1 I don’t see it. If Louisville goes 0-3 in these next three but beat Virginia and NC State in the last two, I don’t see any way a 20-win ACC squad gets left out. Too early yet for guarantees.
February 12, 20188 yr I don’t see it. If Louisville goes 0-3 in these next three but beat Virginia and NC State in the last two, I don’t see any way a 20-win ACC squad gets left out. Too early yet for guarantees. Another top 50 RPI win would help. Cards are 1-8 versus RPI top 50.
February 12, 20188 yr Louisville will be fine if they finish at least 2-3. Edited February 12, 20188 yr by Wireman
February 12, 20188 yr Yes it was Pittsburgh, but that felt good. We need to find a way to pull something off over the last five games. It’s a scary thought knowing that North Carolina may be the “easiest” game to pick off with what’s left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.