Jimmy G. Just Got Paid

Compares to when Aaron Rodgers landed his first big contract....limited starting experience after following a “legend” and performing well in that short resume. Now, Garappolo didn’t come in after a Niner legend, but followed Brady.

I was giddy last evening. His signing should bring a better class of Free Agents to the Bay Area. A good draft and Let’s Gooooooo!

Edited by Hat Trick
Spelling

As a certified* "Niner Hater", I hope this blows up in their face!!!

* Yes there is an entrance test and then a yearly renewal of hatred for the Niners, to be Certified!

1) Does the name "John Taylor" make you angry?

if YES, congrats... you're now a member!

Jimmy G will be throwing lots of passes to #81 the next few years. Trent Taylor played flag football in Corbin as a kid. I played baseball with his dad. A quote from Trent in a recent interview with the local paper:

Taylor: "It feels great to end the season the way that we did, winning five games in a row and having Jimmy Garoppolo as our quarterback. I think he’s going to do a lot of great things here with the 49ers. Hopefully, I can be a part of that for however many years to come. I think we’ve got something great building over here with the great leadership we’ve got. With our head coach and general manager, we’ve got a lot of great things coming for us and I’m looking forward to it."

jimmy-g-trent-us.jpg

• 2 weeks later...