UK Recruiting

Log Mountain Boy

So we now have AJ Stewart and Mike Williams committed. Today Chris Barnes committed to Georgia so he is out.

Also James Anderson, a top 50 SF is going to make a visit to UK November 4th now. So with that situation, from what I heard Anderson is visiting based on advice from Jai Lucas. I think if we were to get Patrick Patterson and Jai Lucas that James Anderson will follow.

Also, with Barnes out of the picture look for UK to get a commitment from Marshal Moses if UK pushes him to. In 3 weeks we could have a great recruiting class or a not so great one.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously if UK gets Patterson we will have a nice class with him and Stewart alone, so he is what we really need. Then, if you throw in Lucas and maybe Anderson you have 3 top 50 prospects who along with Stewart all want to play together. I do like our chances with Lucas and Patterson. I think that Patterson's mom really wants him to go to UK and that really helps. I am worried about Florida, but they already have a pretty good PF in the class as is. It will be interesting to see what comes about.

6'6" SF from Alaska...

From the HL..

So apparently does Ramon Harris, the guard from Anchorage, Alaska, who officially visited UK last weekend. Before he ever plays for the Cats, he will have to improve his academic standing. Harris led Anchorage West High School to three Alaska state championships. He seemed headed for Portland State before deciding to try to get most prestigious programs interested.
http://www.kentucky.com/mld/heraldleader/sports/outdoors/15595869.htm

Packaged deals rarely materialize.

Barnes said he hadn't heard a lot from UK recently, so something may be up with Moses. Still dont know if he is a 07 or 08 prospect.

That would be a nice class...PP is the lynchpin.

Georgia got themselves a nice player.

Kentucky pretty much just cooled on him after his visit thats why he committed to Georgia. If UK wanted him bad enough they would have stayed on him an got him. I think that has to tell ya something is going on with Pat or Moses which is prolly a good sign.

Kentucky pretty much just cooled on him after his visit thats why he committed to Georgia. If UK wanted him bad enough they would have stayed on him an got him. I think that has to tell ya something is going on with Pat or Moses which is prolly a good sign.

Or he didn't have a good visit, and he cooled on them....

Or he didn't have a good visit, and he cooled on them....

He said hiself that UK quit calling him. He also said in an inteverview last week he wanted to go somewhere he had a pretty good chance of winning a NC. That would have probabl either been Oklahoma or UK.

I believe he was ours if we wanted him. I maybe wrong, who knows.